Starting Saturday, April 8th, South 60th Street, from Center to Woolworth Ave., will be closed for a water main installation project. Please use caution when driving through the area.
- Alternate routes are available in the area and should be utilized during construction.
- Local access to this area will be provided to residents and emergency vehicles during construction.
- Construction will occur over the next several months.
- For street closure or other construction-related questions, please contact M.U.D. Foreman Mark Ausdemore at 402.504.7843 (between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about the District's infrastructure replacement program, view the April bill insert.